using the storm browser i visit rivals.com and read the college football forums. i have no problem reading the main threads but when i open a thread i can't see the post. i don't have any trouble with this forum and a few others. if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be great.
    thanks in advance
    01-02-09 01:20 AM
    Your pressing the wrong button.
    01-02-09 05:48 AM
    Your pressing the wrong button.
    As long as we're being wiseasses, it's "YOU'RE" pressing the wrong button, not "Your."

YOU ARE=You're... get it? Come on people... remember 2nd grade?
    01-02-09 07:14 AM
    using the storm browser i visit rivals.com and read the college football forums. i have no problem reading the main threads but when i open a thread i can't see the post. i don't have any trouble with this forum and a few others. if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be great.
    thanks in advance
    I think this may be the same problem I'm having with another site ... After getting to the site, and pressing the link you want, do you get a quick "requesting" and then a white screen?

I hope someone can figure this out!!
    01-02-09 08:10 AM
    The hostility begins so early in the year.........
    01-02-09 08:12 AM
    I think this may be the same problem I'm having with another site ... After getting to the site, and pressing the link you want, do you get a quick "requesting" and then a white screen?

I hope someone can figure this out!!
    It may be the same problem.

The main forum (Rivals) lists threads you can click on. When I click on one of these threads the site is supposed to display that thread.

I'm getting a heading at the top and a banner or "something" at the bottom of the screen. But the site will not display the content of the thread.

Hope that helps explain the problem.
    01-02-09 04:23 PM
    Have you tried changing the browser emulation?
    01-02-09 04:27 PM
    Have you tried changing the browser emulation?
    I have tried all 3 emulation and the same thing.
    01-02-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD