So this morning i woke up to my phone having a black screen and the keys lit up. thought maybe the lock was on, it wasnt

so after 3 battery pulls its still the same, even the loading screen wont come on... it was on and working fine at 2am est when i went to bed

wtf should i do?
    11-26-09 08:35 AM
    I woke up to the same problem! HELP!!!
    11-26-09 12:40 PM
    do you think its wide spred? i called verizon and there sending me a new phone, but ive only had this one for 6 days bc my old one broke
    11-26-09 12:57 PM
    Mine started doing this about a month ago, now it will go black when I'm in the process of using it. Screen still works, but you can't see anything you're doing. It most often goes dark when I'm in the middle of writing a text, and I can finish texting it and send it. I leave it alone for a bit, (30 seconds?) or until I get a text, and it works. Read it fast, and it'll go dark when I'm replying.

Gonna replace it (with another Storm for what it's worth) as soon as I get around to it.
    11-26-09 03:22 PM
    alright so i came across a thread that talked about this and they said the solution was to push the lock button couple times and it will go back. idk i havent tried it because i havent come across the problem. hopefully that helped. Theres no need to replace your phone. its more than likely an OS bug.
    11-26-09 03:34 PM
    The lock button push does nothing.
    11-26-09 05:23 PM
    Not sure about the Original Poster's, but mine is not an OS bug, guaranteed. It's hardware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 07:09 PM
    if it was a OS bug it would have happened to more than a select few and prolly sooner than now, its deff hardware. im on 10+ battery pulls, im trying everything i can think of, atleast i kno i can do a backup so hopefully everything will be saved
    11-26-09 07:16 PM
    I had the same problem and they had to replace the phone. At first it would restart and be okay for a short time and then go blank again then it stopped working completely. The girl implied that it was a known issue with early Blackberry storms. Of course we know what means with verizon, diddly squat, because you get a dozen different stories from a dozen different reps.
    11-26-09 09:42 PM
    maybe its bc my phone was made in hungary not canada like my first one lol
    11-26-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD