I am due to get my phone back unlocked tomorrow morning but I want to know if anyone has done a step by step process for getting things up and running on O2.

IanC - I know you got yours running but did you simply plug your sim in and away you went?

The Storm I have hasn't had a sim of any kind in it yet so I hope the guys unlocking it don't put one in. If it comes back all clear, shoudl I be able to puit my sim in and I will have everything, e-mail, maps, web, etc or will I have to call O2?

Hope all this makes sense but I hope I haven't bought a brick!!
    11-28-08 11:26 AM
    Ian already had a Blackberry account with o2.

Yours will be a new set up and therefore a little different. Activation can take up to 24 hrs so why don't you call o2 now and have the Blackberry Unlimited Bolt on (�10) added to your account tonight in the hope that it may be active by moring

when activated your signal will change to GPRS / EDGE or 3G

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 11:38 AM
    Cheers Hazy.
    I presume I have to go to o2email.co.uk and register PIN and IMEI? If so where will I get those?
    Apart from that, everything seems easy so fingers crossed.
    Thanks for your help.
    11-28-08 12:09 PM
    You're very welcome weepiglet

BlackBerry Internet Service is the webpage. Pleaase wait until you are activated.

On the device go to the options icon (spanner) and then select status, your pin and imei numbers can be found here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD