I need to remove some third pary apps from my phone. If I sync with my DM will that save them to add back later or do I loose them? I have been taking advantage of many of the DOD and have accumulated quite a few. I have noticed that my phone restarts quite often now and Im wondering if its bc of the third party apps.
    09-02-09 01:45 PM
    If you do a third party backup using the device switch wizard you will be able to restore them later.
    09-02-09 01:49 PM
    Best way is to download BBSAK (Blackberry Swiss Army Knife). Best 3rd party backup available... DM sometimes misses some programs.... BBSAK will allow you to save 3rd party in a backup folder to restore later.

Cheers,

B.D.
    09-02-09 01:50 PM
    Best way is to download BBSAK (Blackberry Swiss Army Knife). Best 3rd party backup available... DM sometimes misses some programs.... BBSAK will allow you to save 3rd party in a backup folder to restore later.

Cheers,

B.D.
    If you use the device switch wizard on DM it will not miss any third party apps. amavit has it right.
    09-02-09 01:52 PM
    Thanks guys I appreciate the information.
    09-02-09 01:53 PM

Cheers,

B.D.
    Sometimes when I use BBSAK, when I go to restore DM says the apps aren't compatible.

Thanks, hookbill

lanemuscle, I hope you got your answer
    09-02-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD