When I try to launch my visual voicemal it says the provisions are not set up. It then tells me to wait 5 minutes and yet again? I know the pin I am entering is correct because it works when I call *86. I have done reboots and reinstalls. What gives? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:48 AM
    Sure, 5 Minutes may be a little bit of a unrealistic number for most Verizon members. It can take upwards of about 15 minutes. So by the time you read this post, I would suggest you do a battery pull once more. THEN go to your voicemail by doing it the old fashioned way (calling your number, entering in your pin etc.) Then exit out, and try loading VV again.
    05-10-09 11:00 AM
    Visual voicemail is a subscription.. it cost $2.99 a month. Did you subscribe for it? Otherwise is not gonna work..Call Verizon to add that on if you want it..Otherwise you can try YouMail its free. You can DL YouMail at StormOTA (file under utilities)
    05-10-09 11:30 AM
    Visual voicemail is a subscription.. it cost $2.99 a month. Did you subscribe for it? Otherwise is not gonna work..Call Verizon to add that on if you want it..Otherwise you can try YouMail its free. You can DL YouMail at StormOTA (file under utilities)
    Visual Voicemail won't even load without selecting "OK" to sign up for the service if i'm not mistaken.

YouMail is a nice alternative if you don't mind having a third party app installed onto your Blackberry.
    05-10-09 11:32 AM
    The OP says "my visual voicemal it says the provisions are not set up"
    Which means he hasn't subscribe to the service..just call Verizon and add it on..After that it will launch fine.
    05-10-09 12:14 PM
    I called them 3 times already. They keep telling me that I am good to go.

05-10-09 12:54 PM
    I called them 3 times already. They keep telling me that I am good to go.

Try a *228 option 1 reprogramming, delete and reownload the VVM app
    05-10-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD