i am new to this forum but not new to blackberry.... i got the storm d/l'ed OS 101 and a few apps and themes nothing crazy .. then all of a sudden last night my phone rebooted itself and will not boot it keeps bring me to this screen that says app error 200 and reset and it has been resetting its self like this since yest! I have pulled the batt more times than i would have liked to to try and reset it but it keeps bringing me back to app error 200 reset WTF!!! please help I love the storm and i dont wanna lose this phone lol THANKSSSS
    02-22-09 10:39 AM
    no clue. sorry i cant help you there.
    02-22-09 11:09 AM
    Have you tried hooking up to Desktop Manager? If that works, get rid of all the themes to start with, some of them can cause you all kinds of headaches (at least that has been my experience). Upload them one at a time to see which one is the culprit...if that doesn't do it I would yank all the apps as well and do the same thing, upload them one at a time...between the themes and the apps this is where you'll find your problem...hopefully.
    02-22-09 11:36 AM
    The problem can also be in the OS itself. Sometimes these problems don't appear at first but over time as the OS settles. There were problems with the .8x OS of users having reboot problems and there seems to be a lot of reports of people having the reboot problem recently. I would first do what macnkat suggested, if this doesn't work, you might have to reload the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:17 PM
    the loop means it's bricked or nuked. Follow these instructions:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Bookmark this link for future reference. It's the how to series from Kevin.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    Last edited by neolantis; 02-22-09 at 01:31 PM.
    02-22-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD