Can anyone help please... when I press the phone keypad button in this build, it brings up the keyboard!!! I can't dial any NUMBERS! My god, how could they get this wrong. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    03-12-09 11:45 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ph...ht-way-179885/
    Last edited by pi_admin; 03-12-09 at 12:58 PM.
    03-12-09 11:50 AM
    Nope, never heard of it.
    03-12-09 11:51 AM
    Are you that dumb? Seriously there's atleast 5 threads on how to fix this issue in the os forum.

Geez...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 11:52 AM
    Nope, never heard of it.
    Hahaha

Do a search. Or just go to the beta os section. There are tons of fixes and walkthroughs there.
    03-12-09 11:58 AM
    Are you that dumb? Seriously there's atleast 5 threads on how to fix this issue in the os forum.

Geez...

Now, now...take it easy. If you didn't notice, the thread was post by some that has only posted something 5 times. The Newbie just may not know plus, if you just downloaded something to your phone and now your phone doesn't work and you are flipping out don't you think that maybe you just want to get a result and not have to dig for it?
    03-12-09 12:39 PM
    What?! A keyboard problem with .114?

*sarcasm*
    03-12-09 12:45 PM
    No way....OMMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!
    03-12-09 12:49 PM
    Can anyone help please... when I press the phone keypad button in this build, it brings up the keyboard!!! I can't dial any NUMBERS! My god, how could they get this wrong. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    search is your best friend

this dialpad problem was the #1 main issue with .114, how did you miss that part? it really helps to read the forums/threads regarding the specific OS u're planning to update to.

this is my first bb. i'm new to cb too. i've updated leaks and hybrids alike. ran into NUMEROUS problems here & there, but i've found all my answers in the forums and threads by searching/browsing.

search! search! search!
    03-12-09 12:56 PM
    Thank you all for putting me in my place... what an ***** i am.
    03-12-09 12:57 PM

Geez...

Seriously dude... chillax! It's one thing to have some fun with a post (me), another to insult a new person. You gota at least make them feel safe here first.... then insult them.
    03-12-09 01:00 PM
    Thank you all for putting me in my place... what an ***** i am.
    That's a fair response.
    03-12-09 01:04 PM
    hey whats the new blackberry "thunder" I read about on google?

**joke** before I get flamed!
    03-12-09 01:15 PM
    LOL...lord, the memories this thread is starting to bring up. Anyone else remember back in November when people were arguing that RIM was release 2 phones (which ended up being the Storm and Thunder) at the same time? Good times people, good times.

hey whats the new blackberry "thunder" I read about on google?

**joke** before I get flamed!
    03-12-09 01:18 PM
    My mood on any particular day dictates how I view posts like this (that is, asking a question that's been posted many times before). Sometimes I ignore, other times I provide links, other times I ponder a wiseazz response. One feeling, however, never eludes me: I can't help but think that someone who does not know how to search, or is unaware of the power of Google, should not be messing with firmware. It's like a 16 year old in the Daytona 500.

For instance, Google "blackberry storm missing browser" or "blackberry storm missing keyboard .114". Look at the informative links.

In the end, the newbie should not be upset at the attacks. The newbie should step back and say "Am I really ready to do this to my phone?"
    03-12-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD