Hello Everyone,

Real quick, I wanted to say thank you to all those who help us newbie Storm users. I have been reading these forums since I bought my Storm (about a month ago), and it has moved from a quirky phone to what I expected from a Smartphone (especially since it is my first).

Now the reason I am posting is I am looking to make use of Bluetooth and go to a wireless headset. I have been reading a bit, but I still have a few questions. Would a normal Bluetooth headset (the ones usually used for talking) be able to play any audio from my Storm (music, video, Pandora, ect)? Also I have read a bit about FM broadcaster/speakerphone units. Are these worth the effort/money? In the end I am hoping to replace my iPod for regular everyday use (one less thing to have to carry around in my pockets).
    07-28-09 08:25 AM
    07-28-09 08:33 AM
    There are some Bluetooth headset that do allow for media plackback. You will just have to look for one that does. I use the jabra BT8010 which is a bluetooth and stereo headset. It works great it comes with an extra headset that connects to the bluetooth piece and allows for listening to music from your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 08:45 AM
    You will lose a lot of sound quality with an FM broadcaster.
    07-28-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD