I use a headset a lot of the time as it is easier then holding the phone to my ear... and usually I have it in my holster, now when it rings I like to take a look to see who it is calling before I answer, but once I do this and answer the call and then attempt to put the phone back in the belt holster it will disconnect my call...

Is there any setting to change this? Would really appreciate some help on this one guys... Thanks in advance.
    02-07-09 04:39 PM
    I use a headset a lot of the time as it is easier then holding the phone to my ear... and usually I have it in my holster, now when it rings I like to take a look to see who it is calling before I answer, but once I do this and answer the call and then attempt to put the phone back in the belt holster it will disconnect my call...

Is there any setting to change this? Would really appreciate some help on this one guys... Thanks in advance.
    I am using a bluetooth headset and the leather case with the sleep function which is identical to the holster mode, I think. Anyway, I never had any problems of calls disconnecting if I put the phone on the case (which makes the phone to think that is in the case and puts it self to sleep).
    02-07-09 04:48 PM
    Turn off auto end calls >in holster.
    02-07-09 04:52 PM
    press send, blackberry key, options, general options, auto end calls, scroll to never.
    02-07-09 04:55 PM
    press send, blackberry key, options, general options, auto end calls, scroll to never.
    Thank you all for the help really appreciate it!

This worked beautifully.
    02-08-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD