Hey guys,

When I make phone calls or receive them even though I don't have my headset attached to my storm it automatically picks up in headset mode. That means I can't hear anything until I go to options while on the call and activate handset. I tried to fix it by down grading to OS 4.7 Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks
    09-29-09 08:32 AM
    Go into your "setup" then "Bluetooth" and go thru your options thoroughly. There is a setting for it in there somewhere

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 10:55 AM
    Hey guys,

When I make phone calls or receive them even though I don't have my headset attached to my storm it automatically picks up in headset mode. That means I can't hear anything until I go to options while on the call and activate handset. I tried to fix it by down grading to OS 4.7 Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks
    You're stuck in headset mode. While playing some music insert and remove the headset jack several times. If that doesn't unstick it, get a Q tip, remove the cotton from one end and insert that in the jack. That should unstick it.
    09-29-09 10:58 AM
    Hey thanks, that worked out... just like new again : )
    09-30-09 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD