I am looking for some headphones that can be used with my Storm that have a remote control. I want to be able to switch back and forth from songs when my Storm is in camelback. The way it is now, I just have to start it when I start my ride and hear the songs in whatever order they come up. Being able to answer the phone and talk on them is not so important but would be a nice feature as well. Thanks for any help.

Also, is there a way to prevent an incoming call from interrupting the music until the caller hangs up. I still want to see the missed call when I finish my ride but don't like when it interrupts my music and I have to patiently wait for the caller to hang up for my music to return since my phone is in my bag and I can't hit the ignore button.
    05-05-09 08:13 PM
    Get the BB multimedia headphones.
    05-05-09 08:39 PM
    I use the Jabra dog tag-style ear buds. The ear buds connect to the dog tag hanging around your neck. Bluetooth connection to your Storm. Full control via the dog tag ... volume, forward, back, etc. Includes built-in mic that allows you to deal with the phone as well.
    05-05-09 08:41 PM
    Do the BB multimedia headphones hold up better than the crappy ones they send with the Storm? Been through a few of those and the stop/play answer/end button quit working on all of them within a couple of days. I finally gave up and use them as basic headphones now. The Jabra dog tags look cool too.
    05-05-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD