Hi All

Getting in trouble from wifee 'cos the BB flashes all night. Bit of a saddo, having to cover the storm up (bit like tucking a baby up for bed).

Tried the auto on/off, locking the BB switching the power off.... Help don't really know what to do.

Ideal would be the BB to know at 22:00 to go into bedside mode no flashing lights and a dim/off screen

Any suggestions as to where I am going wrong?

Many thanks

Lee
    05-04-09 03:03 AM
    Quick question: By flashing lights do you mean the green light that signals that you have service and the blue light that lets you know bluetooth is active? Or are we talking about the red light from text messages and such?

Anyways, to disable the LED in bedside mode all you need to do is click on the CLOCK icon and press the BlackBerry menu button. From there, click OPTIONS and under bedside mode select YES on the DISABLE LED.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 05-04-09 at 03:15 AM.
    05-04-09 03:13 AM
    The only thing I can think of is going into the clock options and telling it to enter bedside mode when charging. Or manually do it with the bb button when the clock comes up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 03:19 AM
    Thanks for the replies.

Set the led to off in bedside mode going to be a great help...

I was looking for a way to get the BB to automatically go to Bedside mode between two set times. My assumption was the auto on/off in setup. Well assumption is the mother of all F@@K ups

Think I may have to get a Pod for the bedside, kill two birds with one stone, charge and auto bedside mode

Thanks again for the suggestions
    05-04-09 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD