Umm... I've had dust under the screen with my V but as far as I can tell, the screen is sealed on the storm. Am I wrong? Where might the dust be coming from? I've been worried about the possibility of junk disturbing the screen button but f there is dust methinks the screen must not be hermetically sealed as I had previously thought. Shure looks like it is...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 08:18 PM
    As bad as it sounds I'm going to live with the little bit of dust because the rest of my Storm is fine. It clicks fine etc. and I would hate to exchange it for dust and then have issues with the clicking on the new one.
    03-04-09 08:21 PM
    My model (which is Telus) has a gap around the edges. The screen is not flush with the device. I did not have any dust until recently but as far as I can tell, it is one piece and only noticeable on the start up screen. That being said, I have had to do two random battery pulls in the last 2 days. The screen clicks perfect and I am terrified to bring it in lest I get one that sucks.

trinx, Telus has the best customer service I have seen such far and I have been with all of the big 3. I don't think you will have any issue getting a refurb for the dust issue.
    03-04-09 08:23 PM
    Yeah. I agree with telus' good service. I'm not looking forward to keep the phone anyway, just until a new BB comes out on telus.

I'd just like a near brand-new looking storm just so I can sell it easier.

03-04-09 08:29 PM
    So should I get a refurbished device? For the most part, it's gonna be better right?

03-04-09 11:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD