Seriously what was all the crying about? This is my first BB, so i cant speak for what the other phones are like but i love this thing. Ordered the 28th got it yesterday, my unit came with .75 installed and i deleted vis voicemail and vz nav. I seriously have 0 problems with the phone. When coming to the BB the learning curve was steep, when i first started typing yeah i made mistakes and mi**** keys....but it was me not being use to the phone, not any fault of the phone itself. Ive learned to divide the keyboard in half and use only one thumb on each side...its been going great.
    Sure there is a .5-1.5 sec delay when flipping the screen but its nothing id ever get upset about. Ive been able to work my way through just about all the phones functions and am now gonna try my hand at downloading and installing some apps like weatherbug an such.
    I was very nervous about my purchase after i read all the negative reviews on this site and others but after working with the phone for a full day now i love it. I guess im not a "power user" and i im def. "green" when it comes to blackberries. Its just a real shame that some of these negative reviews (some written by people who dont even have the phone, or who spent 5 mins with a demo in a store) are hindering people from the enjoyment of a new piece of tech. Oh well i have mine and so far i like it, i guess thats all that matters.
    Last edited by gunnar10; 12-09-08 at 10:10 PM.
    12-09-08 10:07 PM
    The Storm forum needs to be banished.

It gives Crackberry a bad name.

Oh and congrats on your Storm.
    12-09-08 10:19 PM

Giggle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-09-08 10:30 PM
    Some of the repetitive threads have been getting a bit more than annoying lately but isn't this true of most every forum?
    12-09-08 10:35 PM

Haha, I wouldn't say it gives CrackBerry a bad name, but it has filled CrackBerry with a lot of garbage.
    12-09-08 10:39 PM
    I bet if you required that the user had to own a storm before they could post on the storm forums, it would be a lot more civilized in here.

12-09-08 10:39 PM

No don't get rid of it. What would I do with my day without this forum?
    12-09-08 10:44 PM
    If I had my Storm I would be so Angry/Happy/Frustrated/Satisfied that I would clog this forum with my pointless rants/praises/cries/ahhhhs..

But I am still waiting for tracking info. lol
    12-09-08 11:18 PM
    My wife has had a blackberry for her job for years. I never owned one until now and I must say I love it. Crackberry has been a great site to get information on my new storm and get answer to questions that I have had. My storm has been a great phone so far and only time will tell if it will hold up. But there is a lot of hating for sure, and I do not think all of it is warranted. I am sure some people have gotten bad phones but it seems that a lot of complaints is caused by user error. Yes .65 was a bad os, but I have not had any issues with .75 and I am sure it will only get better. So for all you haters learn to use your device, and if you still don't like it return it, buy an iphone and be happy. As for this is the best phone I ever owned!
    12-10-08 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD