123SPOOF Mobile is a revolutionary Blackberry application that gives you COMPLETE control over your phone calls, empowering you to change Caller ID, disguise your voice, record your calls, and more! All this is combined with seamless BlackBerry integration.

Best of all, 123SPOOF Mobile now lets you make unlimited calls for FREE. You don't even have to sign up or enter any personal information to take advantage of this amazing offer! What's the catch? 123SPOOF Mobile plays a quick ad before connecting your call. Users who want to take full advantage of 123SPOOF Mobile without ads can sign up for an account online or inside the app.

Here are a few of the major features that you will not find anywhere else or all in one place:

*Go straight to someone's Voicemail. Don't feel like talking to some people? Just leave em' a message! Their phone never rings, but still shows a missed call from your spoofed Caller ID!

*Record your calls and replay them straight from your phone. 123SPOOF Mobile also integrates with your address book

*Spoof internationally

*Local access numbers in 40+ countries

*Spoof DIRECTLY from the app! No call-back needed!

*Best real-time Voice Changer (this only works if you purchase the application)

*With so many amazing features combined in one easy to use package, just imagine what you can do; the possibilities are endless. So be sure download 123SPOOF Mobile app for free and enjoy! After all, it's your call—CONTROL IT!

You can download this application from 123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com from the browser on your phone.
    Last edited by ldlytee; 03-05-09 at 01:29 PM.
    03-05-09 01:18 PM
    When I tried it it sometimes didn't recognize the click I think it is more meant for the phones with the pearl in the middle
    03-05-09 01:22 PM
    yea it is a little tough to use with the stom, i ended up deleting it
    03-05-09 01:24 PM
    acutally just turn off compatibility mode and it works perfect!!!! i used it a while yesterday then deleted it... just dont like the whole idea
    03-05-09 01:27 PM
    When I tried it it sometimes didn't recognize the click I think it is more meant for the phones with the pearl in the middle
    I agree... I have to swipe up and down on the screen to go through it. It's manageable, but kind of a PITA because it's super sensitive so it moves past the part I actually want to edit... Whatever.

All the good features are with the paid version though, blah. And it uses data, not air time, which is pretty cool.
    03-05-09 01:43 PM
    I agree... I have to swipe up and down on the screen to go through it. It's manageable, but kind of a PITA because it's super sensitive so it moves past the part I actually want to edit... Whatever.

All the good features are with the paid version though, blah. And it uses data, not air time, which is pretty cool.
    You have compatibility mode enabled so that's why you have to swipe back and forth. If you turn it off the prog works perfectly. also, when I make phone calls using it, are you sure it doesn't use airtime?
    03-05-09 01:47 PM
    Its a great app. I would like to have the ability for the caller ID on the spoofee's phone to read something custom like "White House" in instead of just a phone number. I had a great time last night spoofing my buddy and his fiance who thought her phone was possessed, LOL.
    03-05-09 01:57 PM
    It's kinda a pain in the a$$ for a joke.
    03-05-09 01:59 PM
    easy to use and prank friends with for a quick laugh. found it to be an alright app
    03-05-09 02:50 PM
    I love it, but im on a regional plan so i get charged as if i were calling lond distance to New York. Does anyone know how i can get around that, instead of switching to a national plan
    03-05-09 02:55 PM
    Works great for me when my son dosen't answer his phone, sure enough i spoofed him yesterday and he answered.
    03-05-09 04:47 PM
    03-09-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD