Invisible Shield

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:10 AM
    This might not be much help but I got mine from Best Buy. It's about $20 and it's precut. They give you an squegee and applicator spray. It's very effective. I just wish I could give you the name. Comes in a black and red box!
    Thats the invisibleshield... and its a rip off to buy it from best buy. Go to the website and buy the whole phone kit for basically the same price.
    02-20-09 10:16 AM
    Words cant explain how shocked I am no one mentioned Clairvue. They go on easy, really using static cling more than stickem, and they last forever. No bubbles, EVER! Cheap! 10 bucks! I got one for my Storm and one for my wifes G1.

Wow, here you go. BTW Verizon screen protectors suck eggs IMO.

Blackberry 9500 9530 Storm Screen Protector from Clarivue
    HUGE +1 to this!!! And you get 2 protectors in the package for $10. I've been using Clarivue for ages on all my devices. CRYSTAL clear, can't even see it, super easy to apply and remove.

10% off code: 108095384

or

$8 shipped on Ebay
    02-20-09 10:25 AM
    Oh and while it is true that it's very, very hard to scratch the Storm screen, glass *can* be scratched (sand, diamonds) and some users have already posted pics.

While a screen protector certainly isn't mandatory for everyone, it offers a nice peace of mind that I won't scratch my screen when I'm on a call wearing diamond stud earrings, or at the beach when I use the Storm Level Pro to create the ultimate sandcastle.
    02-20-09 10:39 AM
    Go to zagg buy it for the storm. I recommend it. Screen has a little more grip but very protected. Use m6g5vn as a discount code to get 20% off.
    02-20-09 11:00 AM
    It took the 3rd and final verizon screen protector for me to get it on without bubbles but it looks great now, can't even tell it's on.
    02-20-09 11:06 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD