Previously I had a generation one storm. It was slow, the screen didn't click cleanly and it was so glitchy it wasn't even enjoyable to use. Finally that pos stopped working just before my warranty ran out. This new storm is awesome! This it what they should have been like at launch. My screen clicks so fluidly and it is so much faster. I love the storm two software its got as well. There really isn't a point to this thread. I just wanted to shout it out. And use my new storm of course =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 12:05 AM
    I am happy......wifey jealous!

12-11-09 12:29 AM
    Previously I had a generation one storm. It was slow, the screen didn't click cleanly and it was so glitchy it wasn't even enjoyable to use. Finally that pos stopped working just before my warranty ran out. This new storm is awesome! This it what they should have been like at launch. My screen clicks so fluidly and it is so much faster. I love the storm two software its got as well. There really isn't a point to this thread. I just wanted to shout it out. And use my new storm of course =P

That's good to here that someone is satisfied with there storm and not complaining with numerous issues.

12-11-09 05:50 AM
    I have to say My storm has been back for repair 3 times and this one im currently using with the v5.0.0.402 OS is working perfectly no mem issues or slow downs im happy with it but just hope it lasts..!
    12-11-09 12:30 PM
    I love my Storm. All the things I "complain" about or find obnoxious could be fixed with a software update.
    12-11-09 12:47 PM
    I am very happy with my 9530. I had the Pearl and then the Curve, and the Storm blows them away. I did the 5.0 upgrade on relase day, and it 's great. A few bugs here and there, but nothing I'd give it up for.

I looked at S2, and maybe I'll consider it next June when I get my annual upgrade.
    12-11-09 01:44 PM
    I love my storm, I never had any problems since the day I got it.
    12-11-09 01:58 PM
    I love my storm, I never had any problems since the day I got it.
    Me Toooo! I love my Storm1...looked at the S2, but really I am pretty happy! I have not had the issues I have seen posted here.
    12-11-09 02:04 PM
    greeeeaaaaaaaatttt
    12-11-09 02:51 PM
    I'm with ya. I feel sorry for all the users that got s1's with problems. I must have really gotten a gem, I've had no hardware issues with mine. Not all storms are created equal... Too bad, it really is a good device when its firing on all cylinders.

12-11-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD