Need a little input...New crackberry user (storm is my first and second crackberry) and I'm not impressed with the phone (storm) but love BB. My wife has the curve and hasn't had a single problem with it ever.

So my question is, do I keep the Storm or down/up grade to the curve or world edition?

Thanks in advance
    12-30-08 11:54 PM
    keep the storm , it will only get better
    12-30-08 11:54 PM
    Well if you're not happy with it then replace it.
    12-31-08 12:03 AM
    Need a little input...New crackberry user (storm is my first and second crackberry) and I'm not impressed with the phone (storm) but love BB. My wife has the curve and hasn't had a single problem with it ever.

So my question is, do I keep the Storm or down/up grade to the curve or world edition?

Thanks in advance
    yes keep it the storm it is so new they just have not fix nothing yet or no good apps yet give it some time
    12-31-08 12:05 AM
    I would keep the Storm! Ask anyone who owned series one IPhones what kind of problems they had!!!!

It's new and will get better!
    12-31-08 12:17 AM
    Take the storm back and get the curve. Try the storm again later. You'll end up spending more time with your wife and less time with us.
    12-31-08 12:21 AM
    Take the storm back and get the curve. Try the storm again later. You'll end up spending more time with your wife and less time with us.
    lol..good post.
    12-31-08 07:28 AM
    yes keep it the storm it is so new they just have not fix nothing yet or no good apps yet give it some time
    English much?
    12-31-08 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD