I bought a storm from a guy that had AT&T. I used it for about thirty minutes but he had so much stuff on there that i needed to reset it. After i reset, i use it for about 20 more minutes talking to a few people and now it says that my phone number isnt valid that i need to call verizon and it says 1xev in the top corner. What the **** just happened? Any ideas?
    05-26-09 08:10 PM
    Once a phone is unlocked it's always unlocked. either the sim card you're using isn't with the right network or something. Make sure you're network settings are for gsm instead of 1x or w/e verizon's is. I think that's what doing it, i'm not sure though.
    05-26-09 08:26 PM
    Once a phone is unlocked, it's permanently unlocked.

Go to Manage Connections, select Mobile Network Options, change Network Technology from 1XEV to GSM/UMTS.
    05-26-09 08:28 PM
    thanks i knew that i was ******** or i had seriously messed something up. I checked the mobile network and tried to change it but when i would click it to select GSM nothing would show up. so i turned it off and everything and then i had options to select. weird. but thanks guys....sorry for the blonde moment.
    05-26-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD