I was going to wait until i actually have the info, but im too siked lol ...

the guy who sits right next to me at work tells me over and over that he is very good friends with someone at verizon ... it finally clicked for me to ask this guy to ask his friend for some info!!

he sent her a txt message to see if she is free tonight, and she said she might be free and if so she will come over for dinner! He is verrrry good friends with her .. if any info CAN be shared, it will be to him (and then to me, and then to you) LOL!

she is a C level employee, id rather not give names just yet ...

i should have some info, if she is willing to share, by lets say 10pm EST!!!!!!!

wow

ok sorry for the wasted thread, but im siked lol
    11-10-08 04:59 PM
    BTW it is psyched.......lol
    11-10-08 05:00 PM
    i was like damnit ask her when it will be released!!!!! or if she gives and crap about not being able to tell, say ok then when will it at least be announced?!

damnit i cant wait .. i may drive to this guys house and sit outside while they all have dinner haha
    11-10-08 05:01 PM
    DO NOT forget to buy her flowers and tell her she looks nice...

edit: oh and accent the room nicely, perhaps candles... and shower prior for g-d sake!!
    11-10-08 05:03 PM
    Here in pennsylvania we call that stalking and harrasment by communication. I'm sure we could throw in terroristic threats too. Lol jk. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 05:21 PM
    ...and make sure you put that rug out. It really ties the room together...

good luck Here's hoping for good info
    11-10-08 05:26 PM
    get
    her
    drunk....

and take advantage of her knowledge.

hahahaha
    11-10-08 05:33 PM
    lol.... or just slip on a condom and say its time to unleash the storm !!! lol wow
    11-10-08 05:35 PM
    Man i cant contain myself ROFL!

the guy i work with has no idea about ny of the hype surrounding this phone ... h is like "dude dont sweat it! You don't know how close we are, most of the time she offers to fedex me a beta version of new released phones ... she is #x in the company so she can do whatever she wants, ill just ask for one"

LOL!!!!

im like man, there is not a chance in **** your getting a beta phone, but by all the power of any god above, palease find out some info on datesssss!!!!!!

im gonna kick his *** if he doesnt text me tonight lol
    11-10-08 05:39 PM
    lol.... or just slip on a condom and say its time to unleash the storm !!! lol wow
    Than you, too. I think I have a complete sig.
    11-10-08 05:39 PM
    Sounds pretty serious. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Tape it, I want a YouTube link by midnight
    11-10-08 05:41 PM
    hahah no problem any thing i can do to help
    11-10-08 05:42 PM
    All the Verizon C-level employees can be found here:

newscenter.verizon.com/leadership/

Nothing against the OP, but I don't see any of those women jaunting around to dinners and beyond with guys. Additionally, I don't see a reason to let friends know even if you are...
    11-10-08 07:21 PM
    This is the best thread yet
    Thanks Guys, I was bored to tears,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    11-10-08 09:02 PM
    10pm has come and gone... any news?
    11-10-08 09:12 PM
    All the Verizon C-level employees can be found here:

newscenter.verizon.com/leadership/

Nothing against the OP, but I don't see any of those women jaunting around to dinners and beyond with guys. Additionally, I don't see a reason to let friends know even if you are...
    I wouldn't touch either of those women with a ten foot pool, even for a Storm.
    11-10-08 09:12 PM
    i think the OP is rounding 3rd and heading for home...
    11-10-08 09:31 PM
    i think the OP is rounding 3rd and heading for home...
    The suicide squeeze is on...
    11-10-08 09:38 PM
    After he gets the needed info I believe it will be a Hit and Run.
    11-10-08 09:40 PM
    Did the OP fall in?
    11-10-08 10:08 PM
    Wait, there's a flag on the field...." There are two fouls on the play, BS'ing the forum and pretending to not be a virgin, OP forfeits the game"
    11-10-08 11:17 PM
    Wait, there's a flag on the field...." There are two fouls on the play, BS'ing the forum and pretending to not be a virgin, OP forfeits the game"

ROFLMAO!!!
    11-10-08 11:37 PM
    It's almost been long enough that the OP's friend needs to seek medical attention...4 hours or so?
    11-10-08 11:58 PM
    Waiting... I've been watching this thread for a while. It's 12:19 AM here in Texas.
    11-11-08 12:19 AM
    its after 8am here, just heading to work and ill see the bastid ... i thought he would call last night but he didnt

maybe the guy was full of sh*t, but im hoping ill have something to report back.

i never claimed to be some guru of info, just very hopeful in my friend as it seemed truelly legit. i will know soon

gonna hop on the subway to wall st, and then ill see the guy and let you know if it was all BS, or what his stories are
    11-11-08 07:47 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD