well I just whiped my storm today to install a clean version of .99
    its running great right now...my only gripe is that everytime I do an install of a new firmware version it registers my email account. Now I get 4 emails of the same message everytime I get 1 message.

is there anyway of eliminating me getting 4 of the same message every time I get an email?
    02-02-09 09:33 PM
    I would do two things, check the service books to see if your email is listed multiple times. Second, I would go into the email set up on the storm and check to make sure your email is only on there once. Its worth a shot.
    02-02-09 09:35 PM
    sometimes it's easier to check the email setup directly from the BIS site instead of on the device

BlackBerry Internet Service
    02-02-09 09:56 PM
    It says that my pin is already registered but I dont know my username or password since I dont remember setting one up.

anyone else got any ideas?
    02-02-09 10:10 PM
    You can access your email accounts by using the email settings app on the storm. As for the problem with your pin already being registered, it is because you don't have a login setup yet. You can do through the email settings app too, just click the BB key and click create user name and password to create a login for the BIS site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD