Just thought I'd let everyone know that I got my replacement Storm today. I came in the retail box with every accessory that originally came with the phone. The screen seems to click better, but it's not a phenomenal difference. The screen colors are exactly the same. The screens wiggle around exactly the same. The buttons feel slightly tighter, but again, nothing big.

The reason I asked for a replacement was because the bottom corners would no longer click, even with the spacer in the back. Both my original and replacement were the "19 something" models. I dunno if the "20 somethings" are any better, but the replacement fixed my issues. It seems slower but it was shipped with the .65 software and I'm currently upgrading it now.

And in case anyone is wondering, I'm keeping all the extra accessories. I talked to a Verizon store employee and they said to just keep it all. They said to just watch your bill over the next 3 months to make sure they don't charge me for anything. And he said if they do all you have to do is call them and say you'll ship it back, then they'll remove the charge.
    12-16-08 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD