Well I replaced my original storm because of the click issues. Then gave me a new phone that was so much better. Well sadly that phone filled up with dust and drove me crazy so I got another one.

Maybe it's the placebo affect but this phone clicks even better then my 2nd phone. All the bottom physical buttons on the bottom are built a lot better (not wobbly at all). The screen no longer slides around like crazy (I can shake it left / right and it doesn't make a sound. My old phone rattles like crazy)

Again this may be the placebo affect but it seems faster too. I have the same OS loaded onto it with the same apps etc and this one flies through everything. My old phone would lag a little on certain things and this one doesn't.

This makes me love my Storm all over again lol.

For those who care

My New Model
    Canada
    PRD-21009-002

Old Model
    Canada
    PRD-19502-002
    02-26-09 01:01 AM
    I've noticed this on the ones we sell. Every time i pop a new one open and feel it, makes me want a new one.
    02-26-09 01:02 AM
    Hopefully i won't have to replaces storms..hopefully..things will go just fine with my first storm. The one I have now. I've only had this phone for a few days really though. Friday is our week long anniversary. =D...how should i celebrate?
    02-26-09 01:06 AM
    oh hey, quick question dmg, was it a brown/white box refurb or a new one?
    02-26-09 01:07 AM
    oh hey, quick question dmg, was it a brown/white box refurb or a new one?
    It was a refurbished one, which at first I was like damn. After I used it though I was like
    02-26-09 01:10 AM
    yea reason i asked is because your PRD has only appeared in refurb replacements, and even then only on a few of them. The ones we're getting in store are still 19502 BUT they click nice and evenly, and feel alot different than mine. They're ones typically manufactured end of januaray and onward. I think they made alterations without changing the manufacturing.
    02-26-09 01:14 AM
    jussumguy88 im with you there and ironically i also will have had my storm for a week friday im hopin i wont have to replace mine but i made sure i got the insurance just incase mine feels really solid so im not concerned and im not abusive to my bb's so it should last.
    02-26-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD