So I just got a new BB Storm and restored all calender entries from DM. Did a sync to outlook 2003 and NOTHING! All calender items are saved in "device default". I enter new appointment and it only gave me the option to send using my email address. How can I change all calender entries on BB to be saved under my email address?
    07-03-09 05:57 PM
    Are you saying your calendar entries are correct in Outlook? Just trying to make sure where to start.
    07-03-09 06:44 PM
    Are you saying your calendar entries are correct in Outlook? Just trying to make sure where to start.
    No. Calender entries in BB are correct. I deleted all entries in the Outlook Calender. Just can't sync with outlook now as entries in BB are listed as being saved in "device default" calender, which is not connected with outlook. My email address is connected with outlook. Need to get all calender entries in BB listed with my email address so I can then sync, just don't know how
    07-04-09 01:12 PM
    I'm having this EXACT same problem. I got a new BB Storm after my other one failed on me and now I can't sync with Outlook. Not sure if it's the new Storm or .148 but this is a pain in the a$$.
    07-08-09 03:15 PM
    To add a little more to this, my "Default" calendar is set to a specific e-mail account in the Options>Advanced>Default Services. But when I click that e-mail address as the calender to view in the calender app on the storm it doesn't show my appointments. But when I set it to show Device Default calendar in the calendar app they show up even though the default calendar IS that e-mail address.

Also, I removed Facebook from my Storm but Facebook is still a option in Show Calendar. I h8 Facebook...
    07-08-09 03:32 PM
    OK, I removed all my service books for every e-mail account on the phone and for Facebook. I no longer had the menu option to view other calendars in the calendar app and didn't have an option to set a default calendar or e-mail address in Options. I rebooted the phone, tried to sync with Outlook again and still no calendar records went to Outlook even though I can see all of the appoitments on the phone.

This thing is a raging POS. I'm one step away from duping this turd. I'm tired of BETA testing RIM's crappy OS. Been doing it since last November...
    07-08-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD