I've had my stormy since 11/21/08, but now the dust under the screen is getting on my nerves, and I can't tell proper if one of the pixels is dead or not. There have been times where the touch screen is unresponsive and one time when I picked up the unit and the screen appeared as frazzled static (????).
    I want to get an exchange for a brand new one from Verizon tomorrow... but because I bought the phone from Best Buy, does this pose a problem?

tl;dr-- I bought from best buy... am I screwed if I want to return/exchange from a VZ store?
    12-26-08 11:01 PM
    Why wouldnt you just go exchange it at Best Buy?
    12-26-08 11:13 PM
    You would need to take it back to Best Buy to be exchanged. I believe they have extended return policies during the holidays. If they have it in stock, they should exchange it without any problems. I had to wait two days for one to come in but exchanged a defective Storm without any hassles from the Best Buy I bought it from.
    12-26-08 11:13 PM
    Okay, I was unaware that Best Buy would honor a return/exchange past the typical 30 days. I was apprehensive about buying a phone outside of the vendor's store... I hope it doesn't bite me...
    12-26-08 11:16 PM
    Trust me exchange it at best buy I bought my storm there the first one was a piece but I justhot a newone today they exchanged it withno hesitation and honestly this storm I got now all I can sayi wow thos phone is mwzing now it runs so smooth an
    d the screen click is amazing just go to best buy thell give you a new one no problem oh and no light bleed either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 12:47 AM
    You could also exchange it over the phone. VZW will send you a new one in the mail and you can use your current phone until the new one gets there. No down time...assuming your current phone still works halfway ok
    12-27-08 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD