I did a quick search to see if anyone has posted anything on this yet and haven't found anything, but if there is a post you know about please post a link here..

Anyway, here's an article talking about the "new" Google Mobile app for BlackBerry that will allow you to search by voice commands:
    Google Mobile App for BlackBerry Allows Search by Voice, My Location

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I sent the link to my phone and it just took me to the "Google mobile products" page and this app doesn't come up.
    03-26-09 10:35 AM
    doesn't work on the storm... yet
    03-26-09 10:45 AM
    theres been a few posts about it. and it does work for the storm. you have to disable compatibility mode to get it to work correctly with the touch screen. theres an article explaining it posted on the main page.
    03-26-09 10:55 AM
    Sweet, thanks... I neglected to see it on the MAIN PAGE. Ha, I guess I'll look there first next time.
    03-26-09 11:11 AM
    how the heck do you download it to begin with??? I tried to find the ota link and couldn't. Couldn't even find a zip for it... when i choose "Search" from the m.google.com website, i get forwarded to the Google search site instead of a download app??? Crazy. Probably something easy, but any tips would be helpful.
    03-26-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD