I have my google calendar synced with my BB

I haven't touched the calendar much on the BB, I just use it to look at my Google calendar which I update from my laptop etc. I originally synced my calendar when I first got my phone (before I was connected to the BB servers and my clock was off) so I'm assuming that's what caused the problem but pretty much most of my stuff is duplicated in the BB calendar. How do I wipe it clean on my BB then just sync it again with my Google calendar?
    02-26-09 06:31 PM
    open up google sync and log out.

follow the prompts and start over fresh.
    02-26-09 06:32 PM
    open up google sync and log out.

follow the prompts and start over fresh.
    That didn't seem to work all the way. I'm still showing d*****[email protected] and Device Default calendars
    02-26-09 07:16 PM
    Is your google calendar right?

If so, use DM to wipe the calendar and then log out of google sync and start over.

DM>backup/restore>advanced>highlight calendar entrues and select "clear"
    02-26-09 07:23 PM
    Is your google calendar right?

If so, use DM to wipe the calendar and then log out of google sync and start over.

DM>backup/restore>advanced>highlight calendar entrues and select "clear"
    I was hoping there would be a way to clear it on my BB, I don't have DM installed because I run Ubuntu. (I'm assuming it isn't compatible, I haven't even tried honestly)
    02-26-09 07:28 PM
    I ended up using the DM on my roommates computer. I'll also look around and see if there is a linux version of DM so I can do it myself in the future. Thanks!
    02-27-09 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD