Not sure if someone posted this but John Rettinger posted a very good review for the storm comparing it to the iPhone. Very fair review and one of the only fair reviews I've really seen. More accurate than calling it that Blackberry "Dud" like the New York Times did.

12-03-08 12:30 PM
    Watched the video on my Storm!

It was a very balanced review. He stated that he's owned an iPhone for more than a year so; the fact that he's torn between the two really says something.

My only complaint is that, when he says the browser on the iPhone is "so much better" than the browser on the Storm...he doesn't say why.

Other than Flash (which the iPhone doesn't do either), I have yet to find a webpage that won't render properly on the Storm...and I love the column-view option when reading articles on news sites.

What exactly does the iPhone browser do that the Storm browser doesn't? I'm curious what I'm missing.

And, I do think it's a bit unfair to compare the App stores...considering the Apple App Store has been open for like a year and he was showing the Storm App Store on the launch day of the phone (Verizon has stated that this is just a preview of the App Store; it'll open officially in like March).
    12-03-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD