only use ipod touch for watching movies/tv shows during lunch. ya'll consider video playback good enough on storm to sell my touch?
    11-23-08 04:41 PM
    The display on the Bold is good enough to give up a Touch, so I'm sure the Storm would be also.

That said ... the big problem isn't the quality but rather the lack of easy availability of video content for Blackberry devices. Because of the Touch's (and iPhone's) tight integration with the iTunes store, it's hard to match the depth of content that's available for those Apple devices and the ease with which the content can be transferred to the device. I can watch a half-hour TV show and be done with it on the Touch in the amount of time it takes to convert it and get it on my Bold.

Of course, I think Blackberry beats the iPhone/Touch in enough other areas that I'd still prefer my Bold any day, but let's be honest about the areas where Blackberry takes a back seat.
    11-23-08 04:52 PM
    Absolutely! I am deciding if the games from the App store are worth keeping it for. For video playback its a 100% yes. I do like some games though.
    11-23-08 04:52 PM
    I'm still gonna keep both. I love my Ipod touch, and i'm gonna keep my music on there, and use it for WiFi and stuff. I have no problem carrying them both
    11-23-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD