I've run out of patience with the numerous whiners posting their BS sob stories on the Forum. To me the Forum has lost its value as a positive resource about the BB Storm. It's nearly impossible to find any constructive information anymore since even searches get more hits with bogus Bs than true issue responses.

Bye Bye, My Storm and I will live happily without you.
    12-08-08 04:58 PM
    Wasn't that a sob story??

jk
    12-08-08 05:04 PM
    I've run out of patience with the numerous whiners posting their BS sob stories on the Forum. To me the Forum has lost its value as a positive resource about the BB Storm. It's nearly impossible to find any constructive information anymore since even searches get more hits with bogus Bs than true issue responses.

LMAO! I sort of agree with you... I think its funny people get on here and the title of there thread is "I'm returning my STORM ASAP!!!" As if asking for some sort of reassurance that they are not alone and are not making a stupid decision. Then you see the OP go on and reply to people who try and fix their issue.

If I were fed up with the phone I would just return the thing and and not announce my intentions like some attention seeking 12yr old girl.

I vote for a "CRY ME A RIVER" FORUM where people can go on there and tell their stories on how their phone doesn't work right and they are going to return it because they don't have patience for software updates for a replacement phone to be shipped. Good Luck to you all!
    12-08-08 05:06 PM
    Wasn't that a sob story??

jk
    Ha, that is funny....like anyone cares.
    12-08-08 05:06 PM
    What a whiner
    12-08-08 05:08 PM
    I agree with the constant clutter , half the people complaining about it dont even own one, they are probably just people looking to join in on the bashing because they have no hopes in getting one of these. I suspect quite a few are bitter T Mobile and ATT users who are stuck with a sliding Pearl or a Bold.

But dont leave the forum over that, just give it a week or so and things will settle down I am certain.
    12-08-08 05:09 PM
    yeah I wouldn't leave the forum because of that unless you are secretly returning your's as well? lol!!
    either way good luck, think how bad the forum will be when Canada finally gets it.
    it will be re-post after re-post
    12-08-08 05:11 PM
    yeah I wouldn't leave the forum because of that unless you are secretly returning your's as well? lol!!
    either way good luck, think how bad the forum will be when Canada finally gets it.
    thats an interesting thought...

For the conspiracy theorist out there... what if all the negative nancy's on here are really just ATT/Sprint agents, spewing out propoganda against the storm... HHHMMM
    12-08-08 05:14 PM
    I am a new user to the forums... I actually joined just so I could write a response to this posting...

I can't stand the people that are talking about getting the phone, tracking updates, etc.... if you own a Storm... post something that is useful to the rest of us, and oh yeah, read the other posts!
    12-08-08 05:27 PM

In all honesty who gives a rats *** that you ran out of patience ? Who are you ? don't take up space making up threads like this.
    Last edited by Leo J; 12-08-08 at 06:35 PM.
    12-08-08 05:27 PM
    wait.... does the storm have wifi???
    12-08-08 06:01 PM
    Finally everyone is starting to get it I've been called an a hole a dbag mean and everything else for flaming stupid repeat threads....maybe someone around here will remove their head from their 5th point of contact and do some house cleaning or at least start a new forum called storm bs posts here or something like waste your time in this forum here......
    12-08-08 06:05 PM
    Maybe we should start a new forum for when it releases in Canada!
    12-08-08 06:13 PM
    Spaciorek: You are an a-hole for flaming repeat threads, just like the TC is a hypocrit for creating a whiny post to complain about other people complaining.

Whatever. Skip the threads you don't like and read the ones you do like.

But along the way, how about you guys all drop the self-righteous attitudes, which do more to make this a hostile forum environment than any repeat posts could ever do.
    12-08-08 06:14 PM
    Awesome! 1 down 99999 more Storm noobs to go.

Honestly guys, if you read the other forums on here, you'd soon realize that the Storm forum is pretty much a joke.
    12-08-08 06:27 PM
    Moderators should do a better job on this forum and erase a lot of the threads that are not needed.
    12-08-08 06:29 PM
    Awesome! 1 down 99999 more Storm noobs to go.

Honestly guys, if you read the other forums on here, you'd soon realize that the Storm forum is pretty much a joke.
    And I really wish I knew what was up rimbuk's azz besides his boyfriend......
    12-08-08 06:37 PM
    How about making a complaints thread? That way we could clean up the forums significantly by moving complaints, whines, and sob stories to there. People that feel a tendency to help those people can just check out the thread instead of having to contaminate the rest of the forum.
    12-08-08 06:41 PM
    Btw, I'm not talking about people that have questions about the phone. I'm talking about people that complain or whine about it. There's a difference.
    12-08-08 06:41 PM

Dude, grow the **** up! Disregard the whiners and take from the forum what you can. That's what most of us do.
    12-08-08 06:44 PM

I would say goodbye to you back but we all know your azz will be back after you look at other forums and realize CB's the shiznit. You'll probably have a different screenname end everything. Have fun w/ BGR and tell him not to make any sudden moves or he'll cut your lip w/ his zipper.

Peace out biatch...
    12-08-08 06:50 PM
    guess what guys.. I BOUGHT A SONY PSP AND IM RETURNING IT RIGHT NOW. IT HAS A DEAD PIXEL LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER BY BY PSP

and this pair of jeans doesn't fit quite right so I am taken those back too!!!!!

THEY SUCK!
    12-08-08 06:53 PM
    guess what guys.. I BOUGHT A SONY PSP AND IM RETURNING IT RIGHT NOW. IT HAS A DEAD PIXEL LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER BY BY PSP

and this pair of jeans doesn't fit quite right so I am taken those back too!!!!!

THEY SUCK!
    Your are crazy..........

Can we get a stickie?????
    12-08-08 06:58 PM
    I somewhat agree. I used to come on this site every so often in the past when I had my 8830 and it was awesome...every post had meaning and was very insightful. These days...HALF of the threads on the first page are all "I love the phone", "I hate the phone" etc. etc...I'm not complaining though, I just go through the "junk" threads and read the rest...
    12-08-08 08:04 PM
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord splits ya.

Peace out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 09:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD