is anyone else noticing that their Storm is having good and bad days? i've had mine since launch day and it seems like certain days everything works perfectly and battery life is great and then other days it just lags and the battery life is terrible. even after repeated battery pulls on the bad days, it doesnt seem to shape up. anyone else experiencing this roller coaster ride?

and p.s., im running .75 for my OS and i have NO intentions of returning my device....so all the loyal storm fans, be nice! just want to see if anyone thinks its a hardware issue and needs to be swapped or just a simple software update in the future
    Last edited by Glue; 12-07-08 at 04:13 AM. Reason: fix
    12-07-08 04:07 AM
    Are you installing and removing apps and modifying the config allot? I am and have noticed that the phone stabilizes after a some time with no changes.

I think there is a burn-in / normalization process for the Storm OS and it is unique to everyones environment. Once everything is cached and configured (we stop tinkering) , it is much smoother. I am running .75. That said, I am hopeful the next release will make things more brisk but it is by no means overly sluggish. ... Just IMHO
    12-07-08 07:48 AM
    hmm, now that you mention it, i have been playing around with the configuration alot trying to get it the way i want it. i have also been toying with apps as well. i'm going to try to leave it alone and see how the operation works then.
    12-07-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD