So after about a month of waiting (for a variety of reasons), I'm finally going to VZW and getting my Storm. Anyways, is there certain things I should look for when dealing with the CSR in order to get a non-buggy & brand new device?
    12-29-08 02:48 PM
    Enjoy your new phone! I would just pull it out and try it out to make sure it clicks ok before walking out of the store with it.
    12-29-08 02:49 PM
    I would ask the CSR for the non-buggy & brand new version. If not, they will give you one out of the old & buggy pile they keep in back.
    12-29-08 03:44 PM
    I'm just hoping that I get one that I don't have to send back since I'm ditching AT&T at the end of the month and to be sans phone would suck.

Plus this will be my first Berry
    12-29-08 04:03 PM
    I ordered my Storm over the phone through Verizon. Don't know if that mattered but its my first one and it works perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 04:14 PM
    Since I'm being put onto a family plan (and I live in another area than my said family), I have to go into a store. All I'm hoping is that they can get me a # in my area which is different than where the plurality of my family lives.
    12-29-08 04:57 PM
    Since I'm being put onto a family plan (and I live in another area than my said family), I have to go into a store. All I'm hoping is that they can get me a # in my area which is different than where the plurality of my family lives.
    They can do that no problem. My son, wife and i are all in different area codes all on the same plan.
    12-29-08 05:05 PM
    I would ask the CSR for the non-buggy & brand new version. If not, they will give you one out of the old & buggy pile they keep in back.
    Nice. I LOLed.
    12-29-08 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD