Looked everywhere trying to find an answer for these.

1. I hate the Messages folder but everything goes there. Is there a way to totally remove this folder and still get everything in my other apps (emails etc).

2. I also hate that when you have a voicemail, the notification goes in the SMS/MMS folder. Anyway to change that?

3. The call log irritates me. Doesn't seem to include EVERYTHING - missed calls, incoming calls answered, outgoing calls etc. I have made calls to friends that never show up in the log. I fixed the call log showing up in the messages, but I can't seem to figure out to make the log include everything...

Any help is appreciated. Love this phone, but these little things are beginning to bother me...
    02-11-09 05:44 PM
    You can move apps from folders by selecting them, tap the BB menu key, then choose move to folder. When you are done, you can delete the folder by selecting it, and opening the menu.

If you go to the phone, and choose options, there is an option to choose what calls are shown.
    02-11-09 06:21 PM
    What will "hiding" the Messages icon do? It will still be a folder with all this crap in it, correct?
    02-11-09 06:47 PM
    There is a way to seperate voicemail from message inbox. I forgot how to do it but my voicemail icon is only showing up in my call log.
    02-11-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD