I'm going from a bold 9000 to a storm. What can I except? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:12 AM
    9530? It's probably not going to be pleasant.
    02-07-11 07:21 AM
    How so? I know its a push touch screen, I'm not a BB newbie have had a pearl and 8700g
    What's the big difference?

02-07-11 07:53 AM
    How so? I know its a push touch screen, I'm not a BB newbie have had a pearl and 8700g
    What's the big difference?

I carried a 9530 for a year when it was released and it was a nightmare (I went through 4 of them!). I have heard that with the latest software releases it isn't nearly as bad. I have actually seen 3 or 4 people say they like the device so give it a try. I think that I may just be permanently scarred.
    02-07-11 03:43 PM
    On the other hand, I have been utilizing the exact same 9530 for about 27 months now and it has met my needs well. The browser on the Strom is not very fast, but it works. I usually get about two days of battery use, but if my usage is higher than normal I chagre it every night. I do a battery pull (quick pull) about once a week and my memory is fine in between. The primary reason for my memory leak is the theme I use.

After 27 months, I am watching for the right replacement for mine, but will take my time unless it decides to give up the ghost.

Don't be afraid to try it.
    02-07-11 04:42 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help, my bold use is very heavy, normally charge every night anyway
    I have an iphone as well so not completely to touchscreen phones but can't stay away from my love of BB's

02-07-11 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD