Hey guys, anybody know of any shortcuts for Gmail (ie delete, archive, compose mail?)

I like the UI of gmail and would like to keep using it BUT it takes about 8 minutes to receive email on my storm, any suggestions?

Thanks so much!!
    12-01-08 04:20 AM
    Hey guys, anybody know of any shortcuts for Gmail (ie delete, archive, compose mail?)

I like the UI of gmail and would like to keep using it BUT it takes about 8 minutes to receive email on my storm, any suggestions?

Thanks so much!!
    Setup your gmail to deliver directly to your Storm via imap. It's instantaneous
    12-01-08 05:28 AM
    Setup your gmail to deliver directly to your Storm via imap. It's instantaneous
    as stated...

if I were you id add the gmail to your bis

then its just push and you don't have to bother with anything...
    12-01-08 06:57 AM
    You could also install the Google Mobile App. I use this on a gmail account I don't want pushed to my BB. Also, the Mobile App is a great dashboard.
    12-01-08 07:03 AM
    c=compose
    a=archive
    r=reply
    12-01-08 08:23 AM
    What do you mean it takes 8 minutes to receive email? I receive mine on the phone simultaneously.
    12-01-08 08:29 AM
    I'm using the Gmail App, I like the interface and don't like the Blackberry email as much, it just takes that long to finally get my email on my phone...I am using IMAP.
    12-02-08 02:09 AM
    how do i get it to stop sending copies of every email i send back to my blackberry? i have "show sent items" set to "off" so what's the deal?
    12-02-08 06:45 AM
    how do i get it to stop sending copies of every email i send back to my blackberry? i have "show sent items" set to "off" so what's the deal?
    You need to set up a filter on the BIS server to not copy you on mail that is from you. There are several strings that explain this in detail. It is working for me
    12-02-08 06:50 AM
    You have to create a filter for when the From field is from your email address, do not forward to handset. There is a thread that walks you through it step by step. I can't remember which sub forum it is in but if you use the search feature it will come up in the results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:52 AM
    thanks guys, i'll try and dig it up
    12-02-08 08:06 AM
    shortcut keys not working in gmail app. any help?
    12-10-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD