Is anyone else having problems with Gmail and BIS....I went to send an email with my Storm and it said to sign in to BIS and confirm password again....when I tried it said invalid password or username...I deleted from the account and tried to add again and it says the same thing...I can still access Gmail from my PC....Someone help me please
    09-20-09 05:00 PM
    I just tested mine no prohlem. Sounds like U may have changed your password and need to up date your PW with BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 05:10 PM
    nope...like I said I can log in fine using my PC?????
    09-20-09 05:19 PM
    I just tested mine no prohlem. Sounds like U may have changed your password and need to up date your PW with BIS

+1 Make sure of those caps as well. Ya didn't need to delete the account, only get the password right. You can re-add the account either on your phone or thru VZW BIS site on PC (assuming you are on VZW).

09-20-09 05:23 PM
    yes I have tried both ways....phone and pc and it doesn't make sense that I can sign in on pc if the password is wrong???
    09-20-09 05:46 PM
    Perhaps a gmail server issue or maybe a BIS server issue. Try again later.

09-20-09 06:54 PM
    there has been issues with BIS removing or invalidating email accounts recently, mostly with the carrier domain BIS accounts, (@vzw.blackberry.com, etc...)

i'd call your carrier and report it to tech support, and get a trouble ticket...
    09-20-09 06:58 PM
    thanks guys.....for whatever reason I kept trying to add and it finally went through
    09-20-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD