I'm a new owner of the verizon storm. Before on my curve, I LOVED the gmail application along with gmaps, gsync. Storm is having issues with all three for me. I'll break down what I've done with/myquestions:

Gmail app: downloaded it from m.google.com. I go to run it and I get this prompt: "Error:starting gmail$2dg:Module 'gmail $2dg-3' has verification error 1069 at offset 8a56"

gsync: visited the m.googe.com site and this prompt comes up: "Device Not Supported". does anyone know if google is going to be updating soon for the storm?

gmaps: downloaded from m.google. There is no "my location" button and the touch screen seems to not work. Can't drag over or click in. Is this due to not having VZnavigator? or is the application buggy?

Is anyone else having these issues? My main priority is getting gmail app to work. From what I hear it's impossible to fully sync "marked read" emails with the gmail/bb system.

Thanks everyone
    11-22-08 05:09 PM
    There's some struggles going on over here as well... hope solutions come quick http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post1022162

Maybe post your gmail problem there as well...
    11-22-08 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD