My 9530 just stopped responding to anything. The screen is glued/stuck. I've popped it up several times with a needle, but it only works for some minutes and then it's completely stuck again. I store it in the holster, but... I'm now using my Samsung Jet again although I'd prefer to use the Storm.
    08-20-10 03:28 AM
    Try a Restore to see if that fixes it. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    08-22-10 11:30 PM
    This is a hardware problem not a software problem, so a restore will probably not work.

Press with reasonable pressure on the two top and then two bottom corners to be sure the screen is seated properly. something similar happend to my 9530 on two different occasions after i dropped it a small distance. When I pushed on the screen, it clicked into place and then worked fine again.

If that does not work, then check the click in various places on the screen to see if it feels similar. If some parts of the screen do not respond the same, you may need to try to do one of the screen click fixes.

Have you spilled anything on the screen that may be causing it to stick?
    08-23-10 04:23 PM
    Try to loosen the hex screw near the battery
    08-27-10 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD