I don't like it.. But good job on the install.
    01-10-09 07:15 PM
    AHHHH.......... No bueno!!!

OP - thank for posting this. I was literally just about to order this item!!!
    01-10-09 07:21 PM
    no problem...just make sure you guys also check out the updated pics once the GA has cured here and here. much different than the first set of pics. if the GA doesn't float your boat and you want a film protector then check out some of the others. good luck!
    01-10-09 08:03 PM
    Thats a serious gap the OP has all around his screen. I thought my first storm was bad but that one takes the cake. It's like night and day when comparing the newer storms to the older ones.
    01-10-09 08:16 PM
    Should I return my Verizon brand screen cover for th ghost armor. Because I haven't used it yet. And how much does the ghost armor cost

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 08:23 PM
    I dont like it at all. To me it looks stupid and it will only protect from scratches not a fall .
    01-10-09 08:32 PM
    Thats a serious gap the OP has all around his screen. I thought my first storm was bad but that one takes the cake. It's like night and day when comparing the newer storms to the older ones.
    and the screen slides around just a bit. but i also have no clicking, dust, brightness or other qc related issues with anything else. even the os has been mostly trouble free for me (knock on wood). not sending this one back.

Should I return my Verizon brand screen cover for th ghost armor. Because I haven't used it yet. And how much does the ghost armor cost

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if you already have one probably not worth buying another just for screen protection. if you're going for full body protection then it makes sense.

I dont like it at all. To me it looks stupid and it will only protect from scratches not a fall .
    that's what i was aiming for. i treat my phones well but they inevitably collect a few dings and scratches which i find annoying. i find cases more annoying, bulky and ugly, so i tried out one of these for the first time. at a glance you can't tell the GA is on. it's been on there over a month and the phone looks new as a baby, even after a few drops.
    01-10-09 10:16 PM
    Nice photos BZB, makes me wish i didn't get a flip! O well...
    01-12-09 10:53 AM
    I'm assuming that these kinds of screen protectors are stiffer than the VZN ones. True ? If they are stiffer, how is the infamous SCREEN CLICK PROBLEM impacted ?

Doctor Neutron
    01-12-09 12:34 PM
    all you do is peal of the material and do a warenty exchange.. I have done this multiple times ans not once have i had an issiue
    05-30-09 05:30 PM
    Just finished my install of Ghost Armor and I can't tell you guys how happy I am with the product. I hated having the friggin case on the Storm, but couldn't bring myself to not protect it. I still afraid of dropping the thing, but thats what I pay the insurance fee for. The Storm is such a great looking and feeling device that, to me, would be killing the purpose of if its covered by a big case. I appreciate all the input you guys had would recommend this product to anyone. Ill let you guys know if I feel the same a few month from now!
    06-07-09 06:00 AM
    Here is my white 30gig ipod classic. I was going to purchase the new ipod because mine is so scratched up from heavy usage. going to the gym taking in and out of cases, I basically gave up. So I headed to best buy to check out the new classic. A rep was helping me with my decision, and asked me why I wanted a new ipod. I showed her my current ipod and she said "just cause of the scratches.' Umm yeah I have had this thing for ever too and I like the new look and feel. also not realizing they only sold the 120 gig... she said lets check out this ghost Armor it will fill in all your scratches, lets see if we have the kit for your ipod. She showed me how it was scratch resistant and I didn't understand the concept at first. she handed me a invisible shield ZAGG productkit and a ghost armor kit. The ZAGG product was nice packaging but the kit had a tacky feel and a small amount of orange ish color to it. The ghost armor has simple packaging and was very clear. I chose the Ghost armor. so we walked to the (install station) and the installer had a best buy name tag with ghost armor as the department so I had to give it a try.. and with a money back guarantee . cant go wrong.as you can see it was well worth it and now i love my old school white 30 gig all over.

Before[/SIZE]

After

06-19-09 04:08 PM
    Actually he should have waited until all of the clouding cleared up. I have GA on my phone and people have absolutely no idea.

However, you are on to something... The screen protector and front face is GREAT... But the rest of the produce blows. You end up not getting full coverage when squeegeeing flat stock onto rounded edges... and this creates a problem. Wait for about a month and the OP will have a complaint much like myself. all of the Ghost Armor coverings on any non-flat or rounded edge will eventually peel and get pocket lint, etc underneath. which leads to little flappy edges all over the phone.

I'm about a week away from ripping it all off, except the front, and putting a case or sleeve of some sort on it.

Last thought... it DOES save the phone from normal wear and tear, as well as drops on unforgiving surfaces. Already my phone has dropped out of my hands and hit a rough concrete floor, as well as a gravel driveway. In this capacity, Ghost Armor rocks. not so much as a scratch, nick or anything...

Ugh, that phone looks ruined to me. It'll never be replaced if something goes wrong with it unless you pay your insurance deductable. I'm sorry, but I think the product blows since it's not edge to edge... just looks imperfect.
    06-20-09 08:30 AM
    Ghost armor works well but the downside if you have a cradle is that it won't fit in it. You can force it in but have a terrible time taking it back out.. After 3 months I figured it would slide in and it was easier but then overnight it gradually slips out of the power jack, the next day my Storm was dead and I overslept since I use it as an alarm.
    07-17-09 12:14 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD