Hello all. I know there are posts already discussing Ghost Armor. In reading the posts (at least 8) I found it difficult to organize the tips and recommendations. I ended up taking notes just to remember everything. In an effort to consolidate the information, here is what I used myself tonight.

I just installed my Ghost Armor (full kit). Using the tips from this forum I would say it went very well.

� Power off phone and remove battery
    � Clean your working area very well and make sure it is well lit
    � Wash your hands very well (multiple times throughout process)
    � I applied large decals first (back/front)
    � Clean the area on your phone that you are applying the decal to.
    I used lens cleaning tissue (camera lens equipment-does not leave fibers behind)
    � The best item I used to clean the phone was a lens blower (camera equipment, produces air steam to remove dust/hair).
    � Peel decal from backing and spray 3-5 times about 5 inches away from decal (spray the non sticky side once)
    � Once applied and straightened use supplied squeegee to push out bubbles and liquid (spray squeegee prior to each use)
    � When applying button and chrome pieces, do not use the spray
    � Apply the left and right chrome pieces before applying top and bottom pieces
    � Let dry two hours before powering on and allow 24 hours to achieve desired clarity

Hope this helps. It was not nearly as difficult as I thought. I think it looks great now. I cannot wait to see it in 24 hours�Good luck.
    11-29-08 05:31 PM
    anything i should add???
    11-29-08 07:42 PM
    I appreciate your doing this. I've been bumping around trying to figure out the same stuff. I've gotta do my GA this week I've been putting it off because it seems like a pain. Sounds like it may not be TOO bad though.

Thanks!
    11-29-08 09:43 PM
    no problem. it really wasnt bad at all. it looks so good already too not to mention peace of mind...
    11-29-08 09:48 PM
    Good post. Thanks!
    11-29-08 09:53 PM
    no problem. good luck. let me know if you have any questions.
    11-29-08 10:03 PM
  7. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    good instructions! I have been asking this alot but I would like to see some pictures after 24 hours of how it looks on your storms! I don't do all this work just to get paid. I love this product and I want to see the outcome once its applied! Please post some pics!
    11-29-08 10:15 PM
    sounds good. thanks for the kind words. i am actually into photography. i will brake out my dslr and my 100mm macro tomorrow for a few pics. check back tomorrow.
    11-29-08 10:18 PM
  9. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    Awesome will do thank you.
    11-29-08 10:20 PM
    I hope someone can help my apply the armor on my Storm >__< I really can not do it perfectly .....
    11-29-08 10:21 PM
    have you tried in the past or just worried about it?
    11-29-08 10:23 PM
    I have a question?? does the GA cover the chrome corners? I am not sure if the guy at ZAGG forgot to put any on or not but the IS does not cover the corners at all. And it does not go all the way around the buttons... I would post pics but not sure they would show up. I will try.
    11-29-08 10:23 PM
    yes, it covers the chrome corners.
    11-29-08 10:25 PM
  14. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    it does cover the chrome corners yes. I believe there is a slight cut for relief on the chrome bezel now just to ensure that it wont ever peel. check out these close up shots hal1 posted you can see the chrome bezel in the pics. http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ano...review-105334/
    11-29-08 10:26 PM
    I did try once with my old Curve a few months ago. I really could not make it perfect as same as I wish. I just hope I can have a Ghost Armor store in my city and give my Storm to a prof.
    11-29-08 10:44 PM
    I have a question?? does the GA cover the chrome corners? I am not sure if the guy at ZAGG forgot to put any on or not but the IS does not cover the corners at all. And it does not go all the way around the buttons... I would post pics but not sure they would show up. I will try.
    here are the pics:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...1/DSC01146.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...1/DSC01147.jpg

this is the first time adding pics so Hope this works....
    11-29-08 10:55 PM
    is it just me or does the screen appear to have that orange peel look?
    11-30-08 03:50 AM
    is it just me or does the screen appear to have that orange peel look?
    thats a IS not Ghost armor.
    11-30-08 03:55 AM
    Important question, how are you guys going 24 hours without your bb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 05:03 AM
    haha...that was the hardest part of this procedure.
    11-30-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD