I have been reading some terrible reviews about IS and was wondering if anyone knew if GA was also having some of the same problems? Please advise I ordered my GA last night and don't want it to ruin my storm...any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:21 AM
  2. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    On the launch day at our retail locations we Ghost Armored hundreds of Storms I have not heard anything of it damaging the devices. I hope this helps! Have a great day
    11-22-08 01:26 PM
    what horrible things have you heard about IS? personally, id just go with Best Skins ever... by far the cheapest.
    11-22-08 01:28 PM
    On the launch day at our retail locations we Ghost Armored hundreds of Storms I have not heard anything of it damaging the devices. I hope this helps! Have a great day
    I really want to get the ghost armor for my storm but kind of worried I might mess something up. Does the company have stores around the US that we can go into and have this done?
    11-22-08 01:33 PM
    Ghost Armor is by far the best protection out there-Hands down.
    11-22-08 02:17 PM
    Is there a Ghost Armor screen protector?
    11-22-08 02:19 PM
    I have been reading some terrible reviews about IS and was wondering if anyone knew if GA was also having some of the same problems? Please advise I ordered my GA last night and don't want it to ruin my storm...any thoughts?

@AnthonyIsCracked

What terrible reviews have you heard about the invisibleSHIELD? I would like to answer any questions anyone has about the invisibleSHIELD as Ghost Armor Customer Service has done so well. So far, I haven't heard any complaints about the invisibleSHIELD on the Storm.
    11-23-08 08:20 PM
    Apparently the IS makes the touch screen not work properly

11-23-08 08:25 PM
    ... and there have been reports of difficult application due to the liquid seeping into the gaps. Probably not a fault of your product per se, but just an indicator of the difficulties of the Storm with all screen protectors that need liquid.
    11-23-08 08:30 PM
    I think everyone is concerned regarding the GAP and the liquid getting in the phone via the GAP..
    11-23-08 08:45 PM
    I was think IS is way to sticky to slide your finger other the screen too. GA isnt as soft from what I hear
    11-23-08 08:46 PM
    Here is a thread to problem that Primate had after installing IS

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/cau...sealed-100796/
    11-23-08 08:56 PM
    @AnthonyIsCracked

What terrible reviews have you heard about the invisibleSHIELD? I would like to answer any questions anyone has about the invisibleSHIELD as Ghost Armor Customer Service has done so well. So far, I haven't heard any complaints about the invisibleSHIELD on the Storm.
    Here is the other thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/inv...unction-99587/
    11-23-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD