Is anyone else that has switched to BB for the storm having a tough time adjusting to the phone and BB software?
    12-22-08 12:05 PM
    I just feel like I haven't fully learned how to take advantage of bb functionality. Tho I will admit that some of the applications and menus I don't find intuitive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 12:08 PM
    Not really, I find it quite intuitive

Certainly not as easy as an iPhone but still quite easy to pick up
    12-22-08 12:08 PM
    Ive been using BB's for a few years, jumping to a touch only BB took a few to get use too. Going from Windows Mobile to BB does take some time but once you get it you will love it and all of its shortcuts.
    12-22-08 12:10 PM
    I'm completely new to blackberry and I was having a hard tip getting use to everything but I studied the book and read the tips and tricks thread that is stickied at the top of all threads and it really helped the lectures provided by crackberry also help thanks kevin and I don't know exactly where everything is but anything that I can't figure out or find thats what crackberry is for and that usually does the trick so thats what I did
    12-22-08 12:15 PM
    My storm is my first BB and I think I'm doing fine with it... I certainly wouldn't say that I'm having a tough time with it. What aspect is giving you trouble?
    I find the best way to learn to swim with stuff like this is to jump directly into the deep end.... but that doesn't work for everybody
    12-22-08 12:15 PM
    this is my first BB and yes its tough to get used to. Tough to adjust to a bazillion settings and configurations!

menus are easy to get used to i think, but the settings and canges and configs and options, its all a bit overwhelmin for someone not very tech savvy, i think
    12-22-08 12:17 PM
    I'm finding that texting is not as fun as it was with my prior phone (LG Voyager). I know there's another firmware coming out soon but I'm finding .75 to be sluggish. Overall I like the features and the internet experience is great imo. Sometimes I get frustrated with the accelerometer because it does not want to do what I want it to..oh well.. hopefully the new firmware will square things up.
    12-22-08 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD