How do you remove all of the program icons from the homescreen. I have a beautiful shot of a beach and the program icons are messing it up. I have tried creating additional folders and moving the offending applications into the newly created folders but that just causes other folders to take the place of the dearly departed. Any thoughts?
    05-01-09 10:12 AM
    How do you remove all of the program icons from the homescreen. I have a beautiful shot of a beach and the program icons are messing it up. I have tried creating additional folders and moving the offending applications into the newly created folders but that just causes other folders to take the place of the dearly departed. Any thoughts?
    you can highlight specific icons and hide them, but you can't hide all of them

I've narrowed down my icons to one row on the bottom, best I could do, but I also want easy access to email, browser and texting.
    05-01-09 10:17 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/wo...screen-208138/

Use this theme and you'll be good to go

Navigate to that thread on your phone, click the download link from the phone, install, go to options > themes on your phone, set the theme, battery pull and thats it
    05-01-09 11:16 AM
    I hope you're not a one post wonder...How did it work out for you?
    05-01-09 03:49 PM
    MOVIEMONGUL I LOVED IT!!!!!! ITS SOOO G!!!!!!!! UR the ISH
    05-01-09 03:52 PM
    I use the android theme by ECruz, it allows u 2 have 10 icons on the home screen an with the tap of the screen u can hide them all an all u c is a lil tab at the bottom of the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 04:08 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/wo...screen-208138/

Use this theme and you'll be good to go

Navigate to that thread on your phone, click the download link from the phone, install, go to options > themes on your phone, set the theme, battery pull and thats it
    very cool - good to know about - thanks for linking this!
    05-01-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD