Hello there,
    I just had a couple of questions about the storm and the update that has been incorporated into it.

1.) Does the phone allow you to separate message types into separate folders?
    2.) Does the phone allow you to designate a folder per E-mail address? Or are all of your emails clustered into one general folder?
    3.) Does the recent update fix any problems with lag from the processor when typing fast on the landscape keyboard?

Thank You
    Last edited by Maybach62_Money; 12-04-08 at 09:35 PM.
    12-04-08 09:32 PM
    You can choose to separate SMS and Email inboxes. This will create a separate folder for SMS/MMS, and each email address you have.
    12-04-08 09:35 PM
    Sunkast's above response is correct. As for the update, it has been said that the .75 indeed does decrease lag time significantly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 09:36 PM
    Hello there,
    I just had a couple of questions about the storm and the update that has been incorporated into it.

1.) Does the phone allow you to separate message types into separate folders?
    2.) Does the phone allow you to designate a folder per E-mail address? Or are all of your emails clustered into one general folder?
    3.) Does the recent update fix any problems with lag from the processor when typing fast on the landscape keyboard?

Thank You
    1) YES
    2) YES
    3) YES
    12-04-08 10:04 PM
    Thank you for your response!
    Another inquiry of mine is how do you take a movie from a DVD and transfer it to the Storm?
    12-04-08 10:34 PM
    i would like to ask a question as well... when will this update be available OTA?

I am unable to upgrade on my PC for some reason - it says the only thing i can update is VZ navigator. when i updated that, it downloaded .65 and deleted what i had on there and then reinstalled .65
    12-04-08 10:39 PM
    i would like to ask a question as well... when will this update be available OTA?

I am unable to upgrade on my PC for some reason - it says the only thing i can update is VZ navigator. when i updated that, it downloaded .65 and deleted what i had on there and then reinstalled .65
    TODAY!

Noon EDT OTA

6PM DM Download
    12-05-08 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD