I purchased a really lame Wheel of Fortune Deluxe last year and recently had to replace my Storm. When I logged on to MyWorld at App World to download it back to my phone I got that message that its not available. Apparently the makers of the game realized how bad it was and stopped making it for the S1...

So how can I get my $9.95 back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 04:58 PM
    Google it and find the publisher and contact them. Doubt they'll give you a refund (lots of bad reivews) but they may give you an OTA link to re-download it. You didn't do a 3rd party app backup, I take it?

It is still available for both the S1 and the S2, just do some Googling.
    03-14-10 05:33 PM
    Wheel of Fortune Deluxe for BlackBerry

if that is the game email them and explain the situation. Otherwise i HIGHLY suggest a quick google search as you will see another way to get the game back.
    03-14-10 05:37 PM
    There is no reason for them to refund your money at all. As you purchased the game "last year" and have had it since then, the goods were delivered.
    03-14-10 06:43 PM
    There is no reason for them to refund your money at all. As you purchased the game "last year" and have had it since then, the goods were delivered.
    I purchased thru App World and my other Games were available for redownload just not that one.

Thanks for the advice I will Google to see what I can do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD