I've loaded up Google Sync, which is working great. Trouble is this: I have a main calendar on google and also choose to import/view two others via an iCal feed. When viewed online, I see the overlap between all three, which I need. When syncing to BBStorm, I only see my original (and that's what's transferred to my BBStorm Calendar). Setting issue somewhere, I assume? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    12-03-08 11:05 AM
    In options, in GSync, you have to select which calendars you want to see. by default, it only shows the main calendar. After that you should be fine. BUT, are the ical feed calendars from Google or Ical? GSync will only sync google calendars. I have mine setup through google, and then I sync my ical using webdav with google for access on the macs. If you are syncing the other way then you may be out of luck.
    12-03-08 11:22 AM
    I've loaded up Google Sync, which is working great. Trouble is this: I have a main calendar on google and also choose to import/view two others via an iCal feed. When viewed online, I see the overlap between all three, which I need. When syncing to BBStorm, I only see my original (and that's what's transferred to my BBStorm Calendar). Setting issue somewhere, I assume? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    in the options for the sync program it'll show one calendar, click on it and it'll load the list of all other calendars and you just select the ones you want.

it took a couple times for it to remember the options on mine, fyi
    12-03-08 11:23 AM
    Thanks for the tips, I knew it had to be a setting. Without sounding like a complete loser, where might I find the options for the settings? I've opened Google Sync on my BB, which doesn't have options and the application Mgr on my desktop doesn't let me dig that deep into things- only adding and deleting. Thanks again, I really do appreciate the help!
    12-03-08 02:25 PM
    Open google sync. This will bring you to the last successful sync screen, then hit the blackberry button and choose "options"

Then click on the calendar under "Sync these Calendars" and it will bring up all the other calendars you can possibly sync. Check off the ones you want.

You may want to change the sync events for next (under the first option screen) to 24 weeks for a longer view.
    12-03-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD