I think so but it sounds like the VZ rep got caught up in all our phone calls/questions that even they are convinced its the 17th

Blackberry Storm set for Nov. 17 lift-off | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com
    I just got off the phone with telesales and the nice lady I spoke with said the 17th thru 21st the Storm will launch that week. She said she didn't know the date but told me not to camp out this coming Sunday because she was certain on Sunday the Storm was not being launched and yes telesales is getting lots of calls about ordering the Storm due to coporate and general public wanting to get their orders processed ASAP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 11:13 AM
    you don't have to sift through 51 release date threads, thats what the title of the post is, if its intriguing enough you click it, you read the first few lines. if not interested IGNORE. very easy, forums are a place for people to post and comment AS THEY PLEASE.

not to mention, if someone gets that pissed off about multiple threads, somebody has issues.
    Who said I'm pissed? This might be hard to do for some but let's think about this logically. Let me know if I lose you on this, blitz. What do all the speculated "official release date?!" threads have in common? ...give up? They're threads that are all bout the same thing: release dates. So why would it not makes sense to group these together into one thread? Or let me ask the question this way, why should we group these threads together? One word... efficiency.

Btw, efficiency defined: accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort.

So if people wanted to find information and actually searched, it would provide greater efficiency (minimal time and effort) to sort through numerous posts on the same subject instead of sorting through numerous threads and then numerous posts on the same subject. You can even title it "official speculated release dates" and all the threads could be put into this one consolidated "release date" thread. That way all the posts about what someone heard from whoever can be found in one thread. Not to mention it would reduce clutter in the forums. If only such a thread existed.... Still following, blitz?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skyys; 11-11-08 at 02:04 PM.
    11-11-08 01:47 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD