I had been dealing with a rep (will call her Rep A) the past few months about upgrading and my NE2 becoming $50 from $100 the last time around. Rep A let me get my $100 credit again and was very nice.

I recently emailed her to say if she would like I would gladly order my storm through her so she could have the commission.

I just got a call from Rep B who said Rep A was out for a few days but that she wouldn't get commission anyways. Rep B then said she would be glad to order the storm for me on Friday if I would like. I said I'll get it in the store an she said she would pass my kind words onto Rep A anyways.

Do telesales reps not get commission? Thought they did...
    Was Rep B trying to steal it from her?

Was such a weird call...
    11-18-08 12:33 PM
    I was under the impression that they did get commission. Maybe because its a brand new product there is waiting period before they get commission but that is just a total guess. Who knows!! lol
    11-18-08 12:35 PM
    Rep A was also a CS rep who I only spoke to via Email. I don't know if telesales is different and that is why.

PS. Verizon now calls with every email I send them. They must be swamped.
    11-18-08 12:37 PM
    I think they do, otherwise why would they worry about making lists and collecting information like some reps on this forum.

I am sure they getting commission.
    11-18-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD