So after a long time of debating i went back to a storm. I went to vzw today to pick one up and let me say wow! It is soo much better than my first one, the click actually feels like im clicking. I missed the storm but i did enjoy using the curve for a while hoping for a new official os soon, since im a mac user.

Ok now for the real point of the post after waiting an hour and a half for service. I am talking to the salesman since i notice he had a 8330 curve, and i never realized how misinformed they are there. He said and i quote "we will be getting the curve 2(8900) next month and the pearl flip, the niagra soon and a bold by the end of the year." No freaking lie this is exactly what he said i was a bit taken back. But i tried not to laugh until he handed over my new baby lol. but i mean come on i really do not believe a word of it. The pearl flip maybe since vzw is clearing out pearl inventory it seems. But i thought the point of the 9630 was to be a bold 8900 hybrid? did i miss something? lol and he had no info on new official storm os. i am kind of glad because i doubt it would have been true. ok sorry just wanted to share this.
    Last edited by ReaperZ1013; 04-11-09 at 06:06 PM.
    04-11-09 05:48 PM
    so after a long time of debating i went back to a storm so i went to vzw today to pick one up and let me say wow! soo much better than my first one the click actually feels like im clicking! i missed the storm but i enjoyed using the curve for a while hoping for a new official os soon since im a mac user.

ok now for the real point of the post after waiting an hour and a half for service i am talking to the salesman since i notice he had a 8330 curve and i never realized how misinformed they are there. he said and i quote"we will be getting the curve 2(8900) next month and the pearl flip, the niagra soon and a bold by the end of the year." no freaking lie this is exactly what he said i was a bit taken back and tried nto to laugh until he handed over my new baby lol but i mean come on i really do not believe a word of it the pearl flip maybe since vzw is clearing out pearl inventory it seems. but i thought the point of the 9630 was to be a bold 8900 hybrid? did i miss something? lol and he had no info on new official storm os. i am kind of glad because i doubt it would have been true. ok sorry just wanted to share this.
    I'm sure I speak for the entire Blackberry community when I say punctuation is your friend. You lost me half way through the first run on sentence. Wh-what?
    04-11-09 05:58 PM
    sorry i am having keyboard issues my dog knocked over a can of soda onto my keyboard and i have to hit the keys like 10 times have to try and get a new one. sorry for bad punctuation i will try to fix.
    04-11-09 06:02 PM
    LMAO! I stopped reading too. But I think I got the idea. And we all certainly know carrier employees who think they know what's up and don't, and then of course there are some who are well informed.
    04-11-09 06:13 PM
    I'm sure I speak for the entire Blackberry community when I say punctuation is your friend. You lost me half way through the first run on sentence. Wh-what?
    Wow. And I thought I was anal about how people type but you guys take it to another level.

I understood him perfectly and dint mind reading through a run-off sentence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 06:17 PM
    most vz reps are absolutely clueless its quite sad.
    04-11-09 06:45 PM
    What is grammar? I laugh at the people employed by vz. I always come here for invaluable information. Tons more informed people on this site.
    04-11-09 07:08 PM
    Verizon is just good at not leaking stuff to it's employees. Employees make up their own minds then pass it on as fact.
    04-11-09 07:44 PM
    I speak from experience when I say that VZW doesn't tell their employees ANYTHING about upcoming releases until about two weeks before it happens. Even the employees have to get the release information from the web!!
    04-11-09 08:08 PM
    Haha I am the only one at my work(cell phone sales) that knows about BB's, so luckily I don't spread around false things like some of these reps do. Nothin against em, but a lot of people don't know as much as the OP, and would take a reps word for the truth..imagine how dissapointed they'd be when they came to crackberry.com and found out the truth!! Lol
    04-11-09 08:10 PM
    Verizon reps aren't the only clueless ones. T-Mobile reps don't know a thing either. When I was having trouble with data service with the AT&T Tilt about 10 months ago, few of them told me that there were going to have a new WinMO smartphone that is in par or better than the Tilt and they had the G1 released instead. They still don't have any new worthy WinMo phone. They never did have any nice WinMo phone...
    04-11-09 08:19 PM
    Wow. And I thought I was anal about how people type but you guys take it to another level.

I understood him perfectly and dint mind reading through a run-off sentence.

+1 some people really need to chill with the posts about grammar
    04-11-09 08:25 PM
    i am glad to see this is not so shocking to everyone else. i do not mind if they are uninformed but then do not give false info. i almost wish he were correct that would give verizon a great year haha
    04-11-09 11:48 PM
    The sales gene is just ingrained in some people...if you don't know just identify what that person wants to hear and tell them that. By the time it's done and they have questions it will be your day off.
    04-11-09 11:50 PM
    are you serious? i hope you were joking and if so FAIL!! your def not speaking for the entire crackberry community its forum not english class... i understood him fine.
    04-12-09 12:16 AM
    HAHA!!! the second you said waiting for an hour and a half for service I thought "this guy must be from jersey" and sure enough Hazlet!!! I am from Holmdel and I got my storm at the Hazlet store on 35. Those guys are the biggest bunch of idiots/guido jerks in the county. One guy tried to get me to get 2 storms and activate 2 lines just in case I break one!

Anyway, funny story dont believe a word they say. I always get a kick out of meeting people on these boards that live close.
    04-12-09 01:02 AM
    are you serious? i hope you were joking and if so FAIL!! your def not speaking for the entire crackberry community its forum not english class... i understood him fine.
    seriously dude, it's the internet - not a thesis paper. i hope you've taken time to heal your wounds from his outrageous behavior of poor grammatical skills.
    04-12-09 01:08 AM
    HAHA!!! the second you said waiting for an hour and a half for service I thought "this guy must be from jersey" and sure enough Hazlet!!! I am from Holmdel and I got my storm at the Hazlet store on 35. Those guys are the biggest bunch of idiots/guido jerks in the county. One guy tried to get me to get 2 storms and activate 2 lines just in case I break one!

Anyway, funny story dont believe a word they say. I always get a kick out of meeting people on these boards that live close.
    thats too funny i live right off of laurel avenue my family owns helfrich bus company. lol funny to meet someone close on the boards. yea the hazlet store is a nightmare!!!! but it is the only place close to buy accessories or get a phone outside of ordering. i dont even want to bother with best buy they are more expensive than verizon.
    04-12-09 02:07 AM

Lol two phones that is funny.

04-12-09 02:19 AM
    When the storm first came out and I switched to Verizon my wife went to cancel my line on tmonile. The sales rep there obviously trying to keep me as a customer tried to convince my wife they were getting the storm in january (of this year). U knew he was full of it but my wife belived him and called me, at work and tried to convince me to return my storm aince tombile would have it in a few months. I hate sales reps.

04-12-09 11:40 AM
    thats too funny i live right off of laurel avenue my family owns helfrich bus company. lol funny to meet someone close on the boards. yea the hazlet store is a nightmare!!!! but it is the only place close to buy accessories or get a phone outside of ordering. i dont even want to bother with best buy they are more expensive than verizon.
    That is funny, I live off crawfords corner everette road, so basically 5 minutes. I wouldnt go the best buy route either. I did however go to the one in monmouth mall one time and I dont remember it being too bad... I go to school at PSU and man is it SOOOO much better to deal with verizon out here. People are soo nice and dont try and pull crap. They replaced my friends pearl for free when she brought it in because it stopped working. Within 5 minutes! That would have been 3hrs and 4 phone calls later in hazlet!
    04-12-09 04:31 PM
    That is funny, I live off crawfords corner everette road, so basically 5 minutes. I wouldnt go the best buy route either. I did however go to the one in monmouth mall one time and I dont remember it being too bad... I go to school at PSU and man is it SOOOO much better to deal with verizon out here. People are soo nice and dont try and pull crap. They replaced my friends pearl for free when she brought it in because it stopped working. Within 5 minutes! That would have been 3hrs and 4 phone calls later in hazlet!
    yea they def. needed to step it up here. im in school at monmouth university this is my junior year graduate next and then staying for my master's in business management.
    04-12-09 04:41 PM
    What is grammar? I laugh at the people employed by vz. I always come here for invaluable information. Tons more informed people on this site.
    looks like someone drove this guy off because there was not enough punctuation in the last post i am sorry but i dont think that i will ever use punctuation in any of my posts again so i can **** people like this off arent these forums a place for us to ask questions and exchange ideas and information why does everything have to turn into a fight boo hoo to you i am sorry if you could not follow this post i thought i should also point out that if you really meant gods true will as your screen name then you should know that you need an apostrophe between god and s because i think you meant true will to be a possession of god does that make sense
    04-12-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD