@ Hunter I will let u know when i get it.

You have the Leather PDA Case Thin Pocket for BlackBerry Storm right?

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    04-08-09 08:15 AM
    So maybe thats the comment you should have posted, rather than the non-helpful comment you decided to make. Make a stupid coment, you'll get a stupid responce!
    No matter what you call it, you are still a cheapskate. Now go call me some more names and run tell mommy! And BTW "Responce" is spelled "Response". Have a great day.
    04-08-09 08:23 AM
    That Beyza case is interesting. I like how they solved how to get the phone out of a case that fully covers it, with a strap.

And their website copy is hilarious:

"ThePouch" brings fresh air to the world mobile leather case arena. BeyzaCases' innovative design team and the most qualified craftsmanship have created "ThePouch". Nothing can be compared to "ThePouch". New concept design, strap feature, ease of use, and fashionable look is like magic. All these amazing features come together in one Pouch. You can use your case during the day, late night or at a business trip.
    04-08-09 09:12 AM
    Vaja do a really neat pouch case - see vaja.com -
    and you can get it in any conceivable colour with/without customisation.
    There were problems with the sleeper magnet but these seem to have been resolved now.
    Yes it's expensive - I'm not getting into that argument, either you think it's worth it or you don't. There was a voucher code SPOILME which was certainly working a couple of weeks ago and which gives roughly 20% off the pre custom/shipping price - might make it more palatable to some. Superb quality.
    04-08-09 09:38 AM
    No matter what you call it, you are still a cheapskate. Now go call me some more names and run tell mommy! And BTW "Responce" is spelled "Response". Have a great day.

You may be able to out spell me, but your grammer blows!!! LMAO!!
    04-08-09 02:15 PM
    You may be able to out spell me, but your grammer blows!!! LMAO!!
    Touche`
    04-08-09 03:23 PM
    Children...please!
    04-08-09 03:25 PM
    I use this one from PDair its fantastic covers almost everything and has the removable belt clip at the back plus it puts it to sleep..what more could u want??

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Storm 9500/Storm 9530 - Flip Type (Black)- PDair.com
    04-08-09 03:39 PM
    I use this one from PDair its fantastic covers almost everything and has the removable belt clip at the back plus it puts it to sleep..what more could u want??

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Storm 9500/Storm 9530 - Flip Type (Black)- PDair.com

Wow, I like that website. They have all kinds of nice cases.
    04-08-09 04:12 PM

I have the same case. Love it! 20 Bucks at a Pilot Truck stop
    Seems perfect - but not available in the UK (from my searches). Dang. one seller on ebay selling it for $12 (!) but wanting over $30 for postage. Dang.
    04-09-09 03:58 AM
    Just received my pouch and love it.

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    04-14-09 08:15 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD